About State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union
The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union was founded January 14th, 1960, in Jackson, Ohio. The official name was OSHP – District 9 Federal Credit Union. One year later, the official name of the credit union was changed to State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union and the field of membership was expanded to include the State Highway Patrol statewide.
The credit union main office is now located in the Mettler Toledo building in Columbus at 1900 Polaris Pkwy Suite 400, and our second location is located in the State Highway Patrol Training Academy.
Today the credit union is a full-service financial institution serving members throughout Ohio. In 2018, the credit union passed the $63 million asset threshold.
We have certainly grown through the years; however, our mission is still to serve the financial needs of our members by offering quality products and outstanding service, while remaining a financially sound institution.
Board of Directors
Nate Dickerson – BOD Member, District #6
Nickolas (Nick) Goodnite – BOD Member, District #7
Clint Arnold – BOD Member, District #8
James Lott – BOD Member, District #9
Gil Jones – BOD Member, Retiree
Bob Warner - At Large
Ken Kocab – President, GHQ
Eric Sheppard, Vice President – BOD Member, At Large
Mark Nichols, Secretary, District #5
Matt Them – Treasurer, At Large
Jerrod Savidge – BOD Member, District #1
Frank Laney, District #2
Chad Enderby – BOD Member, District #3
Bob Warner, Chair
Charles T. Williams Jr. (Tracy)